The perfect blend of traditional and modern, Adley features a timeless rolled arm that blends seamlessly with any d™cor depending on the covering choice.
The Adley features a patented reclining mechanism, with a footrest and back that operate independently. Choose from a swivel-base available in Brushed Metal or solid wood base in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash. Stationary legs are also available in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash. Make the Adley yours with choice of any leather, fabric -- including performance options -- or bring your own covering.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- The Adley features a Patented reclining mechanism, with footrest and back that operate independently and with a fully upholstered footrest
- Two sizes available
- Custom designed and delivered to your door in 30 days from Dallas, Texas
- Seat: premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Single needle topstitching
- Articulating headrest
- Stainless-steel extension under the footrest hides all mechanical linkages
- Lifetime warranty on the frame & 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Power motor has a five-year warranty
- Battery pack has a one-year warranty
- Make the Adley yours with choice of any leather, fabric -- including performance options -- or bring your own covering
- Swivel-base finish options: Brushed Metal or solid wood base in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
- Fixed wood legs available in solid Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Cushion: Extra firm seating option (seat cushion, back cushion, and headrest)
- Power Reclining Options:
- Power reclining mechanism with an in-arm control panel that's easy to use with a USB charging port
- Rechargeable battery pack available with the power-motor option
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.