Inspired by modern Danish design, the Aaron chair is sure to be a statement piece for any room.
The solid Walnut or Gray Ash base securely cradles the contoured, comfy seat structure. With subtle curves and refined style, this accent can easily be paired with several different styles.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Solid wood frame: Ash or Walnut
- Tight back and loose seat cushions
- Single-needle top-stitched seams
- Cushions: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam back and seat
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Custom to your home in 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Aaron can be customized with any leather, fabric -- including performance options -- or customer's own material
- Distinctive wood base available in domestically sourced solid American Walnut with a natural finish or solid Ash with a gray finish
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers.
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.