Klein features a quarter moon shaped arm giving this classic a modern flair. The timeless silhouette is outlined by beautiful welt cord trim.
Get a great night's sleep every night with American Leather's patented Tiffany 24/7™ Sleep System, providing ultimate comfort without nagging bars and springs. The Klein includes a 5" plush, high-density Premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking or choose from upgrade options including Gel and Tempur-Pedic®. Zero wall clearance and the innovative space-saving design means you'll use less floor space than a conventional Sleeper. The Comfort Sleeper ® disassembles to fit through the most narrow hall and doorways. Rest easy knowing that each Comfort Sleeper comes with a lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- American Leather's patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System provides ultimate comfort with-No Bars, No Springs, and No Compromise
- Designed and delivered to your home in 30 days from our state-of-the-art Dallas, TX factory
- 80" of true sleeping space provides room to stretch out, 8" longer than average sleeper sofas
- Certified sustainable kiln-dried frame prevents warping
- Under-sofa dust covers keeps dust and dirt from ever touching the mattress
- Ultimate comfort on five-inch plush, high-density Premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking or upgrade options which include Gel and Tempur-Pedic®
- Innovative space-saving design requires less floor space than conventional sleeper-sofas
- Double-needle top-stitching
- Fits through small hallways and doorways
- Zero wall clearance
- Features high-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Loose back and seat cushions
- The Klein can be customized with any fabric, leather, or customer's own material
- Nailhead trim available in Antique Brass, Chrome, or Pewter finish (arms and deck)
- Wood leg finishes: Acorn, Espresso, or Walnut finish
- High-density, high-resilience foam seat cushions encased in down and down back cushions
- Sizes from Cot to King
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, available at participating retailers
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.