Perry is a statement piece. A reverse tapered arm gives this shapely style the appeal of the unexpected while wooden legs add even more design detail.
The Comfort Sleeper® is quality you can count on featuring a limited lifetime warranty on the frame and 10-year warranty on the mechanism. The Comfort Sleeper features 8" more sleeping space than a traditional sleeper with a true 80" of sleeping space on a 5" plush, high-density HiPerform mattress or upgrade to a Cooling Gel or Tempur-Pedic®. Small spaces are not an issue with the Comfort Sleeper which requires zero wall clearance and can be disassembled to fit through any narrow hallway or doorway.
American Leather® has partnered with SFERRA Luxury Italian Linens to weave sheets made specifically for The Comfort Sleeper®. Sheets may be purchased directly from SFERRA's website.
- Ultimate Comfort
5 inches of high density foam mattress provides maximum comfort and perfect sleep.
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Perry provides perfect sleep with the Patented Tiffany 24/7 Sleep System featuring No Bars, No Springs, and No Compromise
- Stretch out with 8 inches more sleeping space than average sleeper sofas and true 80 inches of sleeping space
- The Perry Comfort Sleeper is delivered to your door in just 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Ultimate comfort on five-inch plush, high-density Premier foam mattress with Crypton® ticking or upgrade to Gel, or Tempur-Pedic®
- Zero wall clearance
- Sustainable Kiln dried frame prevents warping
- Single-needle top-stitch
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 10-year warranty on mechanism
- Fits through any small doorway or hallway
- Choose your perfect size with seven options from Cot to King
- Customization options: any fabric, leather, or customer's own material
- High-density, high-resiliency foam seat cushions encased in down and down back cushions available
- Wood legs available in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Nailhead trim available in Antique Brass, Chrome, or Pewter finish (arms and deck)
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.