The Vida has a simple beauty defined by gentle curves that are most noticeable in the arching arms but continue all the way around the piece
With an elegant edge and an understated flair, the recliner sits on tall wooden legs. Choose from Natural Walnut or Gray Ash for the leg finish. The stylish and sleek silhouette, packaged in a small footprint, creates the joy of discovery with one simple push back motion that activates the recline function.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seat
- Tight back and seat cushion provides comfort and support
- Single-needle top-stitch
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- The Vida is designed and delivered to your home in 30 days.
- Expertly crafted in Dallas, Texas
- Customize the Vida with any leather or fabric, including Ultrasuede®, Sunbrella® and Crypton®, or bring your own covering
- Sold wood base available in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash
- Metal legs available in Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze or Polished Nickel
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.