- (4) Fiber Back pillows - box edge weltless with topstitch
- (2) Blendown throw pillows - knife edge weltless - 21" x 21"
- (2) Blendown throw pillows - box edge with welt - 20" x 20"
- Available in any upholstery wood finish .
- Available in other nailhead finishes .
- Available without nailhead trim for an upcharge. Welt trim will replace nails in most cases. Order as B7577X.
- Available without nailhead trim and pillows for an upcharge. Welt trim will replace nails in most cases. Order as B7577YX.
- Available without pillows. Order as B7577Y.
Inches: W: 108 D: 40 H: 35-1/2 SH: 17 AH: 24 SD: 25 BA: 100
Centimeters: W: 274.32 D: 101.60 H: 90.17 SH: 43.18 AH: 60.96 SD: 63.50 BA: 254
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.