Designed for Comfort
Cozy up to a loved one in the Aiden Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests. From movie night to catching a quick nap, you'll appreciate this loveseat's ergonomic features, including superior lumbar support and a power control on both sides of the loveseat that adjusts the headrest and recline independently. With a USB port conveniently located in the power control, you won't need to get up to charge your devices. And with high-density cushions and our patented DualFlex Spring System, you can be sure your recliner will hold up to your active lifestyle. Personalize the loveseat with a choice of leather or fabric that complements the chair's clean lines and tailored look.
- Contoured arms and clean lines create a sophisticated aesthetic
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power controls on each side of the loveseat independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons on each side of the loveseat returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- Attached seat and back cushions ensure a comfortable sit that will last
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Available in Midnight Black and Honey leather, and in Grey and Cappuccino fabric
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Open Depth: 68" (172.7 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options:
- Control Options:
- Product Headline: Designed for Comfort
||60" 60 INH
||42" 42 INH
||43" 43 INH
||68" (172.7 cm)
||4" (10.2 cm)
||Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
||Fabric and Leather
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 2-5
||41.14 cu ft (1.2 m 3 )
||226 lb (101.7 kg) 226 lb
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.