Treat yourself and your loved ones to a comfortable yet refined sitting experience with the Henry Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests and Power Lumbar. Patented technology, including Zero Gravity recline and the DualFlex Spring System attached to the frame, ensure comfort that's built to last. Easy-to-access power controls on both sides of the sofa allow sitters to independently adjust the recline and headrests, so they can dial in the right level of comfort for their bodies and mood. Conveniently charge devices without ever needing to get up with a USB port in the power control. And enjoy supportive design details, including a generously scaled frame, contoured seating and refined padded arms with a distinctive, sculptural shape.
- Offers understated elegance and superior comfort
- Arms have an organic, sculptural shape with distinctive welt trim
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Zero Gravity recline technology relieves pressure as you sit
- A power control on each side of the sofa independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- A separate home button on each side of the sofa returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- Attached seat and back cushions ensure a comfortable sit that will last
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Leather vinyl match has high-quality look that will hold up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4-5
||86" 86 INH
||41" 41 INH
||44" 44 INH
||68" (172.7 cm)
||7" (17.8 cm)
||Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests and Lumbar
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Zero Gravity
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 4-5
||54.77 cu ft (1.6 m 3 )
||296 lb (133.2 kg) 296 lb
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.