High-End Ergonomic Design
Clive brings an automotive-inspired look to your living room with its heavy-thread stitching detail and channeled back cushion. The pillow pad armrests and wide, contoured seat provide ultimate comfort. The higher back and fully padded extended footrest make it suitable for all shapes and sizes. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined or lifted position, and a power hand control allows you to independently adjust the footrest, lift, headrest and lumbar for custom relaxation.
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest, lumbar support, and recline for a personalized sit
- Heavy-duty lay-flat mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 350 pounds.
- Attached seat and back cushions offer superior durability
- Durable, 100-percent polyester fabric will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Extended footrest improves comfort and circulation
- Storage pocket allows you to tuck away the hand control and other belongings
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Open Depth: 72" (182.9 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: 10-Button Hand Wand
- Reclining Options: Built to last with our DualFlex Spring Systemu2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Power control independently adjusts the headrest, lumbar support, and recline for a personalized sit. Heavy-duty lay-flat mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 350 pounds. Attached seat and back cushions offer superior durability. Durable, 100-percent polyester fabric will withstand everyday use by an active family. Extended footrest improves comfort and circulation. Storage pocket allows you to tuck away the hand control and other belongings. Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support. Ten-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, footrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control. A home feature returns the recliner, headrest, backrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
- Product Headline: High-End Ergonomic Design
||35" 35 INH
||42" 42 INH
||43" 43 INH
||72" (182.9 cm)
||16" (40.6 cm)
||Power Lift Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
||Power, Layflat, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Power Lift Recliner, Big and Tall
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||10-Button Hand Wand
||20.3 cu ft (0.6 m 3 )
||164 lb (73.8 kg) 164 lb
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.