Enjoy ergonomic support built for two with the Barnett power reclining loveseat with power headrest and lumbar. Achieve a feeling of weightlessness while reclining with the loveseat s Zero Gravity technology that reduces pressure on the body and provides a feeling of weightlessness. Our DualFlex Spring System ensures a mix of flexibility and firmness, while ergonomic elements including a waterfall chaise and generously sized contoured seat keep your legs and lower body comfortable for as long as you d like to sit. Both sitters can independently adjust the headrest, recline and lumbar with a convenient power control in either arm, easily transitioning from an upright to fully reclined position and keeping the back supported. A USB port in the power control makes it easy to keep devices charged, while a handy side pocket gives you a place to store remotes. And thoughtful details, including wide track arms with top-stitching and welt trim, give the loveseat a tailored aesthetic. Barnett is upholstered in our premium top-grain leather, ensuring this loveseat will look good for years to come.
- Zero Gravity recline technology reduces the forces of gravity to provide comfort and well-being
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power headrest supports the head and neck, allowing you to read or watch TV while reclined
- Power lumbar provides support for the lower back
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest, recline and lumbar for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest and lumbar to their original positions with one touch
- Outside pockets offer ample storage for remotes, books and more
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Premium leather on key seating areas and armrests has luxurious look and feel
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.