Big scale and big comfort
A pull on the back cushion center and padded arms in a modern cut make Shaw a comfortable and stylish choice. With a fully padded footrest and plush seat cushion, this lift recliner provides tremendous comfort for when you're watching TV or reading a book. Shaw's easy-to-use hand control makes it an ideal piece for your home.
- 55PH includes a ten-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner that allows you to control the lift, reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently
- Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 350 pounds.
- Pocket on the right-hand side of the lift chair provides storage for the hand control and other belongings
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Open Depth: 73" (185.4 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: 10-Button Hand Wand
- Reclining Options: 55PH includes a ten-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner that allows you to control the lift, reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 350 pounds. Pocket on the right-hand side of the lift chair provides storage for the hand control and other belongings. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support. Ten-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, footrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control. A home feature returns the recliner, headrest, backrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
- Product Headline: Big scale and big comfort
||35" 35 INH
||41" 41 INH
||43" 43 INH
||73" (185.4 cm)
||16" (40.6 cm)
||Power Lift Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
||Power, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Power Lift Recliner
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||10-Button Hand Wand
||20.99 cu ft (0.6 m 3 )
||178 lb (80.1 kg) 178 lb
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.