Support in Motion
Get all the comfort and mobility you need-all in one place-with the Dawn power lift recliner. The perfect solution for those days when movement feels difficult, Dawn's power lift feature makes it easy for you to rise from your chair. Or, if you're ready to relax, seamlessly shift from sitting to reclining to laying down, all with a hand wand that has a built-in USB charging port. If you're ready to sleep, our lay-flat mechanism provides a smooth transition into a position ideal for napping. Once you've settled in, tuck the hand control into a convenient side pocket. Equally at home in small apartments or spacious living rooms, Dawn has a simple design that's high on ergonomic features. You'll sit comfortably for years to come thanks to our patented DualFlex Spring technology, which offers a pleasing mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit.
- Power lift mechanism makes it easy to get out of your seat, taking pressure off your back and legs
- Effortlessly shift positions with a two-button, single motor hand wand that controls lift and recline functions
- Lay-flat mechanism allows you to fully recline for a quick snooze or longer sleeping comfort, and accommodates occupants up to 350 pounds
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density foam cushions with high-resiliency polyurethane foam core and a soft fiber wrap ensure comfort that lasts
- Attached seat and back cushions stay neatly in place and ensure a lasting, comfortable sit
- Available in two color options of durable, cleanable 100-percent polyester fabric that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- USB port built into hand wand for convenient charging
- Designed to fit users 5'9\" and shorter
- Open Depth: 62" (157.5 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: 2-Button Hand Wand
- Reclining Options: Power lift mechanism makes it easy to get out of your seat, taking pressure off your back and legs. Effortlessly shift positions with a two-button, single motor hand wand that controls lift and recline functions. Lay-flat mechanism allows you to fully recline for a quick snooze or longer sleeping comfort, and accommodates occupants up to 350 pounds. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. High-density foam cushions with high-resiliency polyurethane foam core and a soft fiber wrap ensure comfort that lasts. Attached seat and back cushions stay neatly in place and ensure a lasting, comfortable sit. Available in two color options of durable, cleanable 100-percent polyester fabric that will withstand everyday use by an active family. USB port built into hand wand for convenient charging. Designed to fit users 5'9" and shorter.
- Control Options: Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position. Two-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the recline and lift mechanisms. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control. A home feature returns the recliner to its original position..
- Product Headline: Support in Motion
||30" 30 INH
||36" 36 INH
||41" 41 INH
||62" (157.5 cm)
||16" (40.6 cm)
||Power Lift Recliner
||Power, Power Lift Recliner
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||2-Button Hand Wand
||14.36 cu ft (0.4 m 3 )
||121 lb (54.4 kg) 121 lb
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.