Head to Toe Support
Get comprehensive, personalized comfort for your entire body with the Stewart power lift recliner with power headrest and lumbar. Find the perfect position to relieve pressure from your head, neck and lower back using a convenient ten-button hand control that adjusts the headrest, recline and lumbar. The hand wand features a USB charging port and powers the lift too, which makes it easy on your knees and back when it's time to get up. Ready for a nap" The lay-flat mechanism allows you to transition into a position that's perfect for sleep. As you sit or recline, enjoy a mix of firmness and flexibility from our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which bolsters the frame and enhances durability. With all of these ergonomic features, we haven't sacrificed style for support. Details including rolled arms and bold stitching make Stewart stand out.
- Power lift mechanism makes it easy to get out of your seat, taking pressure off your back and legs
- Effortlessly shift positions with a ten-button, 4-motor hand wand that controls the power lift, recline, headrest and lumbar
- Lay-flat mechanism allows you to fully recline for a quick snooze or longer sleeping comfort, and accommodates occupants up to 350 pounds
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density foam cushions with high-resiliency polyurethane foam core and a soft fiber wrap ensure comfort that lasts
- Attached seat and back cushions stay neatly in place and ensure a lasting, comfortable sit
- Available in two color options of durable, cleanable 100-percent polyester fabric that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- USB port built into hand wand for convenient charging
- Open Depth: 71" (180.3 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: 10-Button Hand Wand
- Reclining Options: Power lift mechanism makes it easy to get out of your seat, taking pressure off your back and legs. Effortlessly shift positions with a ten-button, 4-motor hand wand that controls the power lift, recline, headrest and lumbar. Lay-flat mechanism allows you to fully recline for a quick snooze or longer sleeping comfort, and accommodates occupants up to 350 pounds. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. High-density foam cushions with high-resiliency polyurethane foam core and a soft fiber wrap ensure comfort that lasts. Attached seat and back cushions stay neatly in place and ensure a lasting, comfortable sit. Available in two color options of durable, cleanable 100-percent polyester fabric that will withstand everyday use by an active family. USB port built into hand wand for convenient charging.
- Control Options: Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support. Ten-button wired hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, footrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on the top of the hand control. A home feature returns the recliner, headrest, backrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
- Product Headline: Head to Toe Support
||38" 38 INH
||41" 41 INH
||42" 42 INH
||71" (180.3 cm)
||16" (40.6 cm)
||Power Lift Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
||Power, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Power Lift Recliner
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||10-Button Hand Wand
||22.67 cu ft (0.6 m 3 )
||164 lb (73.8 kg) 164 lb
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.