Sink into the comfort of a luxury reclining sofa that looks and feels good with the Arlo Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests and Lumbar. With power controls in both arms, you can independently adjust the headrests, recline and lumbar support, finding the perfect position for each person. USB charging ports in the power control means you won't need to get up to charge your devices. Enjoy the comfort of ergonomic design features including pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions that cradle your head, neck and lower back and give the sectional a distinctive look. Contoured seats with chaise pads take pressure off your legs, while rounded pad-over arms cushion your forearms. An ideal mix of firmness and flexibility comes from our DualFlex Spring System™, which also ensures the sofa stays comfy for years to come. Make this sofa your own by choosing from over 250 fabric options.
- Power controls on both arms independently adjust the headrests, recline and lumbar for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seats with chaise pads for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any decor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Control Type 4-5
||87" 87 INH
||42" 42 INH
||44" 44 INH
||70" (177.8 cm)
||8" (20.3 cm)
||Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests and Lumbar
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 4-5
||78.2 cu ft (2.2 m 3 )
||294 lb (132.3 kg) 294 lb
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.