Warm and Weathered
Store clothing and accessories in cozy cottage style with the Plymouth drawer chest, designed to perfectly complement our various Plymouth bed options. Attractive and practical, this drawer chest features eight drawers on premium ball-bearing glides, with two felt-lined top drawers and a cedar-lined bottom drawer to protect contents. A weathered graywash finish highlighted by a contrasting medium brown top, paneled accents and turned bun feet complete the charming vintage look.
- Charming cottage style adds warmth and relaxation to your home
- Crafted with acacia veneer and solid rubberwood construction for beauty and durability
- Distressed graywash finish provides a well-worn and cozy aesthetic
- Turned bun feet offer a vintage look
- Planked top, paneled accents and molding add warmth and charm
- Features hardware with gunmetal finish for an antique look
- Eight drawers provide ample storage that's easy to access
- Drawers glide on ball-bearings for smooth and reliable performance
- Felt-lined top drawers protect contents and keep them in place
- Cedar-lined bottom drawer deters moths and preserves clothes
- Case Good Options: Charming cottage style adds warmth and relaxation to your home. Crafted with acacia veneer and solid rubberwood construction for beauty and durability. Distressed graywash finish provides a well-worn and cozy aesthetic. Turned bun feet offer a vintage look. Planked top, paneled accents and molding add warmth and charm. Features hardware with gunmetal finish for an antique look. Eight drawers provide ample storage thatu2019s easy to access. Drawers glide on ball-bearings for smooth and reliable performance. Felt-lined top drawers protect contents and keep them in place. Cedar-lined bottom drawer deters moths and preserves clothes.
- Product Headline: Warm and Weathered
||45" 45 INH
||20" 20 INH
||59" 59 INH
||Cedar Lined Drawers, Drawers Included, Felt Lined Drawers
||Chests and Dressers, Chests
||36.43 cu ft (1 m 3 )
||229 lb (103 kg) 229 lb
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.