Functionality and rugged good looks make Clayton prepared to be noticed. The one-piece seat and back move together, eliminating gaps and providing full body support in all reclined positions. Simply use the handy wired controller to get in or out, or fully recline. Then, activate the high/low heat and 6-motor massage for additional comfort. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Stylish power lift chair and reclinerIndependent back and legrest motionErgonomically designed wired controller3-setting heat in the back and seat regions (High/Low/Off)6-motor vibration massage (4 in the back, 2 in the seat)3 massage modes (Constant On/Wave/Pulse)Adjustable massage speeds (High/Medium/Low/Off)Can be placed 13.5 inches from a wall500-lb. weight capacityRight side storage pocketBattery backup in case of power failure (requires two 9V batteries)ETL safety certified and listed productLegrest auto-stop safety featureHigh grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics tested to resist wear and fadingSpecial financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)Includes a Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgradesPlugs into an AC outletSpecifications:
Body Depth: 40.5"Body Height: 45.5"Body Width: 42.0"
- Stylish power lift chair and recliner
- Independent back and legrest motion
- Ergonomically designed wired controller
- 3-setting heat in the back and seat regions (High/Low/Off)
- 6-motor vibration massage (4 in the back, 2 in the seat)
- 3 massage modes (Constant On/Wave/Pulse)
- Adjustable massage speeds (High/Medium/Low/Off)
- Can be placed 13.5 inches from a wall
- 500-lb. weight capacity
- Right side storage pocket
- Battery backup in case of power failure (requires two 9V batteries)
- ETL safety certified and listed product
- Legrest auto-stop safety feature
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||42W x 40.5D x 45.5H
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.