The Astor Platinum Power Lift Recliner with Massage and Heat makes life easier, and a lot more comfortable. Designed especially for larger users, Astor features a deep, wide seat and comes standard with our tall base. The tall pillow back features three separate cushions that can adjust to your body's contours, while the chaise seat and padded flared arms provide the ultimate in comfort. Just press a button to get in or out, or fully recline - all the way back to the zero-gravity position. The one-piece seat and back move together, eliminating gaps and providing full body support in all reclined positions. Features include power tilt and independent back and legrest motion. Use the handy wired controller to activate optional high/low heat and 6-motor massage for the back and thighs. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Generously scaled lift chair and power reclinerComes standard with our tall base (adds 1.5 inches to overall height)Tall back features three semi-attached cushions that can be adjusted for supportPadded flared armsChaise seat and legrestSeat and back move together, eliminating gaps and providing full body support in all reclined positionsPower tiltIndependent back and legrest motionEasy-to-use wired controllerZero-gravity position alleviates pressure on the lower back and spine3-setting heat in the back and seat (high/low/off)6-motor vibration massage (4 in the back, 2 in the seat)3 massage modes (constant on/wave/pulse)Adjustable massage speeds (high/medium/low/off)Can be placed 11 inches from a wall350-lb. weight capacityRight side storage pocketBattery backup in case of power failure (requires 2 9V batteries)ETL safety certifier and listed productLegrest autostop safety featureDouble-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSpecial financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)Includes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgradesPlugs into an AC outletSpecifications:
Body Depth: 39.0"Body Height: 45.5"Body Width: 35.0"
- Generously scaled lift chair and power recliner
- Comes standard with our tall base (adds 1.5 inches to overall height)
- Tall back features three semi-attached cushions that can be adjusted for support
- Padded flared arms
- Chaise seat and legrest
- Seat and back move together, eliminating gaps and providing full body support in all reclined positions
- Power tilt
- Independent back and legrest motion
- Easy-to-use wired controller
- Zero-gravity position alleviates pressure on the lower back and spine
- 3-setting heat in the back and seat (high/low/off)
- 6-motor vibration massage (4 in the back, 2 in the seat)
- 3 massage modes (constant on/wave/pulse)
- Adjustable massage speeds (high/medium/low/off)
- Can be placed 11 inches from a wall
- 350-lb. weight capacity
- Right side storage pocket
- Battery backup in case of power failure (requires 2 9V batteries)
- ETL safety certifier and listed product
- Legrest autostop safety feature
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||35W x 39D x 45.5H
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.