Clean, casual and comfortable both day and night, our Bexley sleep sofa is as versatile as it is unique. Three roomy box-border seats are framed by slightly flared arms with an unexpected key-shaped design. Welt trim outlines its modern silhouette while rich wood legs complete the look. Perfect for overnight guests or late-night binge-watching, this sofa is also a cozy sleeper with a hidden Supreme Comfort™ Queen mattress. Mix and match with other pieces from our Urban Attitudes® collection for effortless style. You can also customize Bexley with a range of upholstery options and custom nail head trim. Premier Construction ensures quality and comfort that lasts.
Details Body Depth: 38.5
Body Height: 38.0
Body Width: 82.0
- Stylish and versatile Queen size sleep sofa
- Classic casual look that will enhance any décor
- Comfortable and supportive chambered blown fiber semi-attached back
- Premier standard loose box-border seat cushions with welt trim accent
- Built to last with quality Premier Construction
- Slightly flared arms with a key-shaped design and decorative wood legs
- Includes standard Supreme ComfortTM quilted innerspring mattress
- Queen mattress dimensions 71.5 L x 60 W x 5.5 H
- Recommended Queen sheet size 110 L x 90 W (approx.)
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||82W x 38.5D x 38H
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.