The Aireloom Onyx Preferred Adelanto Streamline™ Luxury Firm Mattress is the pinnacle of luxurious comfort. It features Tencel® New Age fabric, an advanced surface fabric that breathes and is silky smooth to the touch. Underneath this surface, youll find advanced materials like Airebraid™ Performance Fabric, Talalay Latex, and Aireluxe™ foams which synchronize to deliver an unparalleled sleeping experience. The Adelanto also boasts the Patented Aireloom Lift™, a sophisticated natural chamber between the Pocket-Flex coils and mattress top which allows every element to breathe and better adjust to your body. Dressed for success, it also exhibits the refined Aireloom plaid look and tailoring.
- Tencel® Panel - Ultra conforming knit panel is made with breathable Tencel®. This panel is eco-friendly and incredibly soft to the touch..
- Talalay Latex - This hypoallergenic foam has an open cell structure that allows ventilation and even heat distribution.
- Airelux™ - A unique foam which conforms to your body and aligns your spine to minimize sleep disturbances.
- Cotton - Eight pounds of breathable cotton upholstery allows for natural airflow and softness.
- Airebraid™ - The temperature regulating Airebraid™ Performance Fabric allows for free air circulation in every direction.
- Approximate Mattress Height: 14"
- Twin: 38 x 75
- Twin XL: 38 x 80
- Full: 53 x 75
- Queen: 60 x 80
- King: 76 x 80
- California King: 72 x 84
- *All measurements provided in inches
- Manufacturer: Aireloom
- Features: Hand Made
- Benefits: Breathable
- Weight: 75lb - 233lb
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.