- All Hekman dining chairs, stools, settees, and benches are bench-made one at a time in the USA, touched by the many skilled hands of talented craftsmen during all stages of construction.
- For over 90 years, this history of skillful expertise is combined with innovative, green processes to build every Hekman chair to last for years using the highest quality standards.
- Firm interior back support -- A strong, synthetic fabric interior back, attached firmly to the interior frame, delivers maximum support and a smooth, contoured inside upholstered back.
- Comfortable continuous coil seat suspension -- The chair cushion is securely positioned on 9 gauge tight loop sinuous coil seat suspension, creating an extremely comfortable sit as well as superior seat support and longevity.
- Reinforced seat frame assembly -- Seat frames are assembled with opposing grain layers of kiln-dried hardwoods, positioned together for ideal seat frame thickness, then glued together to deliver uncompromising seat durability and strength.
- Durable leg construction -- Leg corners are constructed with opposing grain layers of 15 ply kiln-dried hardwoods glued and secured by 16 gauge steel fasteners. Anchor bolts with locking nuts firmly attached to each front leg create exceptional leg stability, strength, and safety.
- Quiet seat coil connection inserts -- The sinuous coil seat suspension is connected to the seat frame with quiet connection inserts that eliminates squeaks when the chair is in use and also prohibits corner sag over the extended life of the dining chair.
- Overall Width 60"
- Overall Depth 20"
- Overall Height 20"
- Seat Width 60"
- Seat Depth 20"
- Seat Height 20"
- Tight Seat Cushion.
- Choice of Wood Finish: Aged Linen (A), Satin Black , French Roast (F), Aged Grey (G), Vintage Brown (V).
•Leg Options: Straight or Stiletto
- Overall Width: 60.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 20.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 20.000 (inch)
- Seat Depth: 20.000 (inch)
- Seat Width: 60.000 (inch)
- Seat Height: 20.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 30.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 61.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 29.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 29.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 48.0000 (pound)
- Seat Cushion: TIGHT
- Seat Cushion Fill: Foam: No
- Seat Cushion Fill: Extra Firm: No
- Seat Cushion Fill: Spring Feather Down: No
- Back Cushion Fill: Feather Down: No
- Vinyl: No
- Welt: No
- Seat Cushion: Contrasting Welt: No
- Back Cushion: Contrasting Welt: No
- Top of Skirt: Contrasting Welt: No
- Contrasting Welt: No
- Contrasting Buttons: No
- Arm Caps: No
- COM - Plain Fabrics: 2.25 (yard)
- Small Nailheads: No
- Medium Nailheads: No
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.