- Acacia veneers and select solids.
- Antique pewter metal scroll base.
- Dentil molding along underside of top.
- Adjustable glides under legs.
- Turtle Creek finish.
- Arm Caps: No
- Overall Width: 60.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 30.000 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 60.000 (inch)
- Kneehole Height: 28.009 (inch)
- Product Weight: 128.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 64.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 64.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 9.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 153.0000 (pound)
- Wood Finish: TURTLE CREEK
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 92
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 62.500 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 21.330 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 082100-7
- UPC: 643218692195
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
*We offer delivery anywhere within Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties
We want your delivery from Samuel's Furniture to be the best you have ever experienced. In fact, WE GUARANTEE YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION!
On the morning of your delivery we will call ahead to let you know when to expect our crew.
Our warehouse staff will carefully unpack, inspect and prepare your new furniture for delivery.
On your day of delivery you will experience our five-star delivery service. Our courteous and cautious delivery team will set up your new furniture and leave behind a nice FREE gift to show our appreciation for your business!
Go on, relax and enjoy your new Furniture!
Be sure to ask your Samuel's sales associate about our Furniture Protection Plans. You will have peace of mind knowing that your new fabric, leather, wood, and other types of furniture are protected from accidental stains and damage.
Protect your furniture investment and relax knowing when mishaps occur, you'll be able to quickly and easily return your furniture to looking beautiful. It's simple and inexpensive, and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment. With a Furniture Protection Plan from Samuel's you'll know your new furniture will remain beautiful and valuable for as long as possible.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.